2nd Annual Sun Safe Boating Campaign highlighted by new media partner Great Lakes Scuttlebutt
This spring marks the second season of the Sun Safe Boating campaign, an industry collaboration aimed at raising awareness for sun safety in boating.
Led by SureShade, the campaign features industry partners like Sunbrella and sun safety advocates like baseball Hall of Famer Mike Schmidt to help spread the word. Partners are encouraged to promote the campaign in any way that they can – online, in social media, at events and even in print.
Feature in Great Lakes Scuttlebutt
Our new media partner, Great Lakes Scuttlebutt magazine, highlights the campaign in their Spring 2017 issue.
Check out their Spring 2017 issue for a special feature on the Sun Safe Boating Campaign. (Click to View on Page 20)
Latest posts by Sun Safe Boating News (see all)
- July Designated as Sun Safe Boating Month - June 30, 2017
- Sun Safety for Kids on Boats - June 27, 2017
- Mike Schmidt Launches Sun Smart America in Philadelphia - May 27, 2017
- Sun Safe Boating Campaign in Great Lakes Scuttlebutt Spring 2017 - March 29, 2017
- SureShade Leads Sun Safe Boating Industry Collaboration - June 7, 2016